Topics Map > Services > Teaching, Learning and Classrooms > Exam Management
YuJa - Enabling Exam Proctoring
Below are instructions instructors can use to enable YuJa exam proctoring for all tests in a Blackboard course.
To enable Yuja exam proctoring:
- Open any Blackboard course where you are an instructor
- Select Tools | YuJa - NDSU to open the YuJa Media Library page
- Click the Main Menu grid icon in the top-right corner | click Courses & Groups
- Select the Blackboard course in the Available Groups list -- OR -- type part of the course id or course name in the Code/ Name/ Section filter box in the top-left corner and click on the course to select it
- Click Edit | select Enable proctoring: Yes
- If more than one instructor exists in this course, select the instructor who will review the proctored videos from the "Send proctor sessions to:" drop-down list - the student proctored exam videos will appear in only ONE instructor's YuJa account
- Repeat these steps for each course where you wish to enable YuJa exam proctoring.
Note: Once YuJa proctoring is enabled for a specific course, YuJa exam proctoring is available for all Blackboard exams in that course. If you won't require YuJa exam proctoring for all exams in a course, you will need to give students specific instructions for each exam before they begin.