Topics Map > Services > Teaching, Learning and Classrooms > Web Conferencing
Zoom - How to Join Zoom Meetings Through Blackboard Learn Original
How to join Zoom meetings through Blackboard Learn Original
Activate your NDSU Zoom Account
Join Meeting Through Blackboard Learn Original
Find the course with the Zoom session.
Then, click Tools from the left-hand side navigation bar, or Zoom Class link (if available in course menu).
Install Zoom Desktop Client
When joining a session, through your browser, you will be prompted with the question asking you to download the client or join through browser. If you choose to download client the .exe file will download to your download folder or where you have designated. Open and install that file.
For help in downloading and installing the Zoom client for your desktop or mobile device go to the Zoom Download Center
Problem Logging in or Authenticating Account
- Do you have a personal Zoom account using your NDSU email address?
- If yes, log into that Zoom account by going to Public Zoom webpage (which is different from the NDSU's licensed Zoom webpage).
- Select log out of all devices (in the personal setting area).
- Change your email address to a personal one and log out.
- Go to the NDSU.Zoom.us webpage portal to sign in and activate your NDSU Zoom account.