Topics Map > Services > Computing Equipment, Software and Support > Hardware
Topics Map > Services > Computing Equipment, Software and Support > Printing
Departmental Printing - Standard Models
Below are the preferred models of printers recommended by the IT Division.
Why buy a preferred printer?
Once again Information Technology Services (ITS) is working with the NDSU Bookstore to recommend standard printer purchases.
The preferred models provide reliable and efficient printing by:
- streamlining ordering and saving time and money spent researching all the options available.
- allowing the NDSU Bookstore to provide attractive pricing.
- allowing the NDSU Bookstore to stock common toner supplies.
- enhancing support through a common hardware base.
ITS is able to leverage the common hardware to provide faster and more consistent installations.
Black and White Printers
- Single user, inexpensive, low volume.
- Multiple users, medium to high volume, multiple tray options, duplexing available.
HP Color LaserJet Pro M454
- Multiple users, low to mid volume.
To Order, call the NDSU Bookstore at 231-7761