Topics Map > Teaching HyFlex
Topics Map > Services > Teaching, Learning, and Classrooms > Learning Management System
Topics Map > Services > Teaching, Learning, and Classrooms > Synchronous Online Instruction
Zoom - Attendance Report
Below will show you how to get an attendance report in Zoom.
Attendance Reports for completed sessions can be viewed and downloaded inside the Blackboard course and through the Zoom web portal. The following lists how to view meeting participants in Blackboard.
Steps to View/Download Zoom Attendance Report in Blackboard
- Go to the Zoom link in your course menu, or Content area link is posted or through Tools > Zoom - NDSU.
- Click on the Previous Meetings tab to view the listing of all completed meetings.
- Find the meeting and click on the Report link.
- The screen will show all attendees of the meeting including join and leave time.
- This Report can, also, be exported as a CSV file
- If Polling was used, the poll report is also included by clicking on the Poll Report tab
Steps to View/Download Attendance Report logging into the NDSU Zoom Web Portal
- Sign in to your Zoom account through the NDSU Zoom Webpage Portal – NDSU.Zoom.us
- Sign in with your NDSU authentication
- Select Reports from the navigation menu on the left.
- Click Usage.
- Click the blue, hyperlinked number under the Participants column.
- Now you will see your meeting’s attendance report. If you wish, you can press the Blue Export button to save this information as a CSV file to review in Excel.