Tips for Teaching HyFlex in the Room You are Assigned
Notice: If you are looking for resources on HyFlex teaching, please visit our Teach HyFlex Page
Classrooms will have limited equipment at the start of the semester, but all can support varying levels of HyFlex instruction.
Check out the Instrumented Classrooms – Table to find what technology is in the room you were assigned. As described, all general-purpose instrumented classrooms have
- Wireless microphone for instructor
- Document camera
What can you do with what you have? Are you scheduled in an Instrumented, Non-Traditional, or Home? Have you selected the web conferencing software yet?
- Teaching HyFlex in Instrumented Classooms (basic setup and no extra technology)
- [Link for document 105164 is unavailable at this time.]
- Teaching HyFlex from Home
- Web Conferencing How-To Guides and Comparison