Topics Map > Services > Communication and Collaboration Tools (Web, Video, Voice, Storage) > Voice
NDSU provides centralized telephone services for faculty and staff through the Telecommunications & Emergency Technologies Department.
NDSU has one of the largest voice systems in the state of North Dakota. It has a robust set of business features and is built on an enterprise survivable framework with duplicated local, long distance, and toll free carrier facilities. It is a life safety system with industry-recognized emergency features including crisis alerting for outgoing 911 calls, emergency/elevator telephones, panic alarm buttons, and call record accounting.
- Telephone Calling Instructions
- Telephone - Supported Models and User Guides
- Telephone - Administrator Resources and Admin List
- Telephone - 5 Digit Dialing
- Voice Mail
- Voice Mail - Frequently Asked Questions
- Voice Mail - Getting Started and Help
- Cellular Service - Contract, Rate and Billing Information
- Cellular Service - Getting Started and Help