Topics Map > Services > Accounts, Access, and ID Card > Card Access (CBORD)

Card Access

Notice: If you are looking for resources on HyFlex teaching, please visit our Teach HyFlex Page

NDSU Information Technology helps provide key and/or card access to control traffic going in and out of buildings.


For those key control officials with card access doors, please contact Telecommunications at x1-8401 if you need any assistance. We are your resource for the latest services, how to resolve troubles, door schedule changes, who can access particular doors and when, etc. 

If your department is interested in card access services, please contact your building's key control official. Facilities Management, x1-7911, can provide you with contact information for your key control official.

Key/Card Access and Building Security

For building keys and/or card access, please complete and return this form to NDSU Facilities Management, Thorson Maintenance Center or email to

Intended Audience

  • Faculty
  • Staff
  • Students

Using this service


24/7/365 [*Standard outages]

Support contact

IT Help Desk
Phone (701) 231-8685


University-funded: no charge.

Keywords:service, CBORD, c, bord, key, control, resources, services, cardaccess, telecommunication, communications, tele   Doc ID:103498
Owner:Michael R.Group:IT Knowledge Base
Created:2020-07-01 10:31 CDTUpdated:2021-02-16 12:04 CDT
Sites:IT Knowledge Base
Feedback:  0   0