Topics Map > Services > Teaching, Learning and Classrooms > Learning Management System
Blackboard - Changing a Student's Availability
Below are instructions on how to change a student's availability in Blackboard.
Users who have been enrolled in a course but made unavailable by the Instructor will not see the course listed in their Course List and do not have access to the course. These users must be made available by the Instructor in order to see that they are enrolled in the course.
How to change student availability:
- Click the control panel button to expand the menu on the left side of the page.
- Click on Users and Groups to expand the menu
- Click on Users
- Find the student you wish to make unavailable.
- Click the chevron next to the username of the student you wish to make inactive
- From the popup menu, select Change User’s Availability in Course
- From the next screen select No from the drop-down box
- Click Submit