Topics Map > Services > Teaching, Learning and Classrooms > Services for Faculty
Topics Map > Services > Teaching, Learning and Classrooms > Learning Managment System
Blackboard Manager - Activating and/or Copying a Single Course
Below are instructions for activating and/or copying a single course in Blackboard.
- Login to Blackboard.
- On the Institution page, in the Blackboard Support module - click the Bb Manager (Instructors only) - activate, copy, & merge courses
- Click “Blackboard Manager Login” link.
- Log into Central Authentication Service CAS using the same credentials you use to log into your NDSU computer.
- At the Course Wizard, Click the correct term, Click “Single Course” and “Next”.
- Select Single Course if you are teaching only 1 section of a course or if you want to keep different sections of the same course in separate Blackboard course shells.
- The Campus Connection course(s) where you are listed as instructor will appear for you to activate. You only need to activate the courses you wish to use Blackboard for.
- If you DON’T want to copy any content, click the Skip the Copy Step and proceed to the validation page.
- A final validation appears. If everything is correct, click Submit Request.
To Copy Previous Course Content
- Click on the name of the course to copy from.
- Note: the “Course Id” displays the class number of the course, make sure it is from a previous course. This information assists in choosing the correct course to copy from.
- Note: The Course should be the current semester course and the Copy Source should be your previous course number.