Synchronous classes options:
- Blackboard Collaborate: a web conferencing application. With screen sharing, breakout groups, virtual whiteboard, chats and polling it's a convenient solution for online classes or meetings at a distance.
- IVN/Pexip: multipoint videoconference connections scheduled through the NDSU IVN Coordinator can now be accessed through the Pexip Desktop, Web, or Mobile App on your computer or mobile device
- Skype for Business: a communication tool that enables users to keep track of contacts’ availability, send an instant message, and start or join an audio, video or Web conference.
- Microsoft Teams: a series of tools for collaborating around the needs of a particular group and includes team chats, file sharing, video conferencing, etc.
- Zoom: unifies cloud video conferencing, simple online meetings, and group messaging into one easy-to-use platform and offers video, audio, and wireless screen-sharing experience across multiple platforms.