Topics Map > Services > Teaching, Learning and Classrooms > Web Conferencing
Topics Map > Services > Teaching, Learning and Classrooms > Video/Media Options
The features in Webinar are tailored for managing large audiences with branding, registration, host controls, polls, question & answer, raise hand, chat, recording, and reporting. Please click here for information on the difference between a Zoom Meeting and a Zoom Webinar
Those wishing to reserve a date and time for a NDSU Zoom Webinar should contact Wendy McCrory (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Daniel Erichsen (email@example.com). Please be ready to provide the following information:
- Date and time of the webinar
- Dates and times of any testing days you want scheduled
- Names and email addresses of the NDSU users who should be assigned host status in the webinar (only assigned hosts will be able to start the webinar)
- Names and email addresses of any panelists you want included in the reservation – they will receive an automatic email from Zoom with the needed connection information
- Which webinar options are desired
Webinar Scheduling Details
This section contains information for individuals who have a Zoom webinar license attached to their NDSU Zoom account. Webinar licenses can be purchased for a yearly fee, please contact Wendy McCrory (firstname.lastname@example.org) for information on pricing and process.
Once you have a webinar license attached to your Zoom account, you can schedule webinars by going to https://ndsu.zoom.us and then selecting the Webinar link on the left hand side.