Topics Map > Services > Computing Equipment, Software and Support > Software
Zoom - Resources and Training
Zoom is a tool for conducting remote meetings. Below are resources and training for Zoom.
Zoom is a great tool to conduct remote meetings. Zoom is easy to use, and can be used on many devices or platforms. A user can install the app on their desktop and mobile device. All NDSU students, faculty and staff have a campus Zoom license.
- Open Outlook
- New Meeting
- To – search the Global Address Book for NDSU Zoom Webinar 1 or NDSU Webinar 2
- Under Scheduling Assistant, check for available times
- Once the Zoom Administrator receives the request, a Zoom Webinar will be attached to their account for the period requested.
- This will display in their Zoom Personal Profile, User Type.
- Features Webinar 500
- Schedule the Webinar from the Webinars link under Personal in Zoom
- Select the appropriate settings for your webinar.