Topics Map > Services > Computing Equipment, Software and Support > Software
Zoom - Webinar Scheduling
Notice: If you are looking for resources on HyFlex teaching, please visit our Teach HyFlex Page
Zoom Video Webinars allow you to easily conduct large online events with video, audio and screen sharing for up to 100 video participants and 10,000 attendees.
The features in Webinar are tailored for managing large audiences with branding, registration, host controls, polls, question & answer, raise hand, chat, recording and reporting.
Those wishing to reserve a date and time for a NDSU Zoom Webinar should go to Outlook and request a meeting for one of the NDSU Webinars.
- Open Outlook
- New Meeting
- To – search the Global Address Book for NDSU Zoom Webinar 1 or NDSU Webinar 2
- Under Scheduling Assistant, check for available times
- Once the Zoom Administrator receives the request, a Zoom Webinar will be attached to their account for the period requested.
- This will display in their Zoom Personal Profile, User Type.
- Features Webinar 500
- Schedule the Webinar from the Webinars link under Personal in Zoom
- Select the appropriate settings for your webinar.