Topics Map > Services > Computing Equipment, Software and Support > Software
Zoom - Resources and Training
Zoom is a tool for conducting remote meetings. Below are resources and training for Zoom.
Zoom is a great tool to conduct remote meetings. We still recommend using Blackboard Collaborate for classes. We have annual licenses available for $51/user, renewable in December. A license is needed for the organizer only, not for attendees. Licenses must not be shared as they are tied to your NDSU credentials. Zoom is easy to use, and can be used on many devices or platforms. A user can install the app on their desktop and mobile device.
- Open Outlook
- New Meeting
- To – search the Global Address Book for NDSU Zoom Webinar 1 or NDSU Webinar 2
- Under Scheduling Assistant, check for available times
- Once the Zoom Administrator receives the request, a Zoom Webinar will be attached to their account for the period requested.
- This will display in their Zoom Personal Profile, User Type.
- Features Webinar 500
- Schedule the Webinar from the Webinars link under Personal in Zoom
- Select the appropriate settings for your webinar.