Optical Mark Reader (OMR) - The Weight Sheet
Enter this information on this webpage on a blank answer sheet.
If any answer is to be worth more than one point, you must include a WEIGHT sheet. This is often used when you want to weight correct multiple choice questions more than true-false questions.
The NAME grid: (begin in the first grid square on the left in the top-left corner of Side 1)
- Write the word WEIGHT -- fill in the corresponding bubbles below each letter (do not fill in any bubbles after the word weight or it will not be processed correctly)
The ANSWERS area (the numbered questions):
- For each question on the exam, enter the desired weight using these point indicators:
- "A" = correct answer is worth 1 point
- "B" = correct answer is worth 2 points
- "C" = correct answer is worth 3 points
- "D" = correct answer is worth 4 points
- "E" = correct answer is worth 5 points
Place the WEIGHT sheet under the INFO sheet in the stack of sheets submitted for each scan run.