Topics Map > Services > Teaching, Learning and Classrooms
Optical Mark Reader (OMR) - The Weight Sheet
Enter this information on this webpage on a blank answer sheet.
If any answer is to be worth more than one point, you must include a WEIGHT sheet. This is often used when you want to weight correct multiple choice questions more than true-false questions.
- Write the word WEIGHT -- fill in the corresponding bubbles below each letter (do not fill in any bubbles after the word weight or it will not be processed correctly)
- For each question on the exam, enter the desired weight using these point indicators:
- "A" = correct answer is worth 1 point
- "B" = correct answer is worth 2 points
- "C" = correct answer is worth 3 points
- "D" = correct answer is worth 4 points
- "E" = correct answer is worth 5 points