Topics Map > Services > Computing Equipment, Software and Support > Software
JMP Pro 14 - Mac Installation
Notice: If you are looking for resources on HyFlex teaching, please visit our Teach HyFlex Page
Below are instructions on how to install JMP Pro 14 on NDSU ITS-managed Mac computers.
Before You Start
- Make sure you have uninstalled all existing JMP components from your computer.
- To uninstall JMP components, click Go -> Applications.
- If you find JMP as a software listed, move it to trash.
How to Install
- Insert the DVD or USB.
- Locate and double-click on the “JMP-install.dmg”
- Unpack the package when prompted.
- Click Continue
- Click Continue again
- Insert your username and password when prompted and click continue
- After the installation is done, click close. It usually takes 5-10 minutes.
- Start JMP Pro 14 from Launchpad