Technology Equipment Checkout - Getting Started
At this time, equipment reservations are not available due to Covid-19.
Getting started with the Technology Equipment Checkout reservation system.
- Go to the Technology Equipment Checkout reservation system, and then log in with your NDSU Electronic ID and password
- Within the Booking Wizard, choose the type of equipment to reserve
- After choosing a type, there are several options including various models and properties of those models
- Choose your model
- Choose your reservation start date
- Choose your duration
- Click Search
- Choose one of the available models and click Book Now
- Click Confirm after validating your reservation information
- Accept the Terms and Conditions by entering your NDSU Electronic ID password and clicking Verify
- Click Accept
- Click on My Bookings to view current reservations
Frequently Asked Questions
Who may use the service?
NDSU students, faculty and staff can check out equipment at no cost from the IT Help Desk.
How long may I keep a piece of equipment?
Equipment is available for 72 hours.
What if I need a piece of equipment longer than my reservation?
Please contact the IT Help Desk at 701-231-8685 to request an extension.
Will I receive any notifications?
You will receive several emails during this process. You receive an email confirming your reservation, a reminder to retrieve your equipment, a reminder to return the equipment.
What if my question isn't listed here?
Please refer to the Equipment Checkout Policy page for our policies regarding Equipment Checkout. If your question isn't answered, please call us at 701-231-8685.