Topics Map > Services > Security > Secure File Transfer
Secure File Transfer - Send a request for a file
This option allows you to send a file request to an NDSU or non-NDSU user. The user will be able to upload a single file or multiple files. You will be notified once the user has uploaded their file.
- Go to Secure File Transfer, and log in with your NDSU electronic ID and password
- Click on the Request File button top menu
- Compose a message filling out the To, Subject, and Message sections. We recommend that you copy and paste your signature into your message.
- Check the Send a copy to myself checkbox
- Click Request File
- Once they have uploaded the file you will receive an email with their message and a link to the file they uploaded
- Click the link and log into the Secure File Transfer site with your NDSU Electronic ID and password
- Alternatively, you can click Inbox to see and download all of your files.
- Click the Attached files link to download the file