Topics Map > Services > Communication and Collaboration Tools (Web, Video, Voice, Storage) > Video Streaming
Topics Map > Services > Teaching, Learning and Classrooms > Lecture Capture
Topics Map > Services > Teaching, Learning and Classrooms > Video Streaming
YuJa - Taking a Proctored Exam as a Student
Below are step by step instructions for students to take a YuJa proctored exam.
To take a Yuja proctored exam, you must have:
- Computer (multiple monitors are not allowed)
- Stable Internet Connection
YuJa Proctored Exam Written Steps
- Log into your course in Blackboard
- Select “Tools”
- On the “Tools” page, scroll down and select “Yuja - NDSU”
- Click “Create Recording”
- If haven’t used Yuja on this device before, click the “Download” link
- Select “Start an exam proctoring session” from the drop-down list
- Select your class from the second-drop down list
- Click “Start Proctoring”
- When prompted, select “Open Yuja Software Capture”
- Make sure your webcam video, microphone, and screen recording are working correctly. Use the menu on the left to select the correct Video and Audio sources.
- Click “Photo ID”
- Hold up your NDSU ID card with your picture and ID number clearly visible. Click “Take Picture” and “Confirm” when you are ready
- Click the red “Start” button when you are ready to begin taking the exam
- Minimize the Yuja window. Return to your course and start the exam.
- When finished, Submit the exam, then click the Yuja icon on the toolbar
- Click “Finish” then click “Yes”.