Topics Map > Services > Training and Workshops
CMS (TYPO3) - Intermediate
About this Event
If you are staff, faculty or a student employee in a department or organization that uses, or will use the CMS (Content Management System) – TYPO3 for authoring and maintaining content on Web pages residing within the www.ndsu.edu domain, this workshop is for you!
Learning Goal:Participants will be able to navigate CMS - TYPO3 and develop more pages and page contents.
- How to insert YouTube/Vimeo videos
- How to insert Tables
- How to create multiple columns for your page contents?
- How to insert a sitemap
- How to insert section index
- Publishing pages to the Web (CMS Workflow)
- Attended CMS (TYPO3) Beginner Basics or prior CMS (TYPO3) use.
- We recommend to go through the documentation under "Getting Started" on this page
- Familiarity with basic Windows or Macintosh computer operations. Familiarity with Firefox or Chrome browsers. Ability to Copy/Paste content.
In person only, QBB 132