Topics Map > Services > Teaching, Learning and Classrooms > Services for Students & Staff
Topics Map > Services > Teaching, Learning and Classrooms > Services for Faculty
CMS (TYPO3) - Advanced
About this event
If you are staff, faculty, or a student employee in a department or organization that uses, or will use the CMS (Content Management System – TYPO3) for authoring and maintaining content on Web pages residing within the www.ndsu.edu domain, this workshop is for you!
Note: We only provide workshops on NDSU Template.
Learning Goal: Participants will be able to navigate CMS (TYPO3), comprehend its core ideas, and add more advanced content to their pages.
- What is a Hero Banner and how to use it?
- How to create a button
- Inserting records from a different page
- How to insert a left-side menu
- How to update the page footer
- Publishing pages to the Web (the CMS Workflow)
- Attended CMS (TYPO3) Beginner Basics and CMS (TYPO3) Intermediate workshops, or experience using CMS (TYPO3).
- We recommend going through the documentation under "Getting Started" on this page
- Familiarity with basic Windows or Macintosh computer operations. Familiarity with Firefox or Chrome browsers. Ability to Copy/Paste content.