Topics Map > Services > Computing Equipment, Software and Support > Software
Topics Map > Services > Teaching, Learning and Classrooms > Polling
Topics Map > Services > Teaching, Learning and Classrooms > Learning Managment System
Using pointsolutions Mobile Application
Students will learn how to log into the pointsolutions mobile app.
1. Create pointsolutions Account through Blackboard Course tool
Before getting started with the mobile app, first you must create pointsolutions account.
2. Downloading pointsolutions Mobile App
3. Logging into pointsolutions Application
Once the application is downloaded in your mobile, you can log in by entering your NDSU Id and Password.
4. Joining pointsolutions Mobile Session
Enter the session ID that is provided by your instructor, and click Join Session.
5. Responding to Polling questions
- When the question is displayed, select the choice that corresponds to the correct answer.
- You will have to type in your response if it is a short answer or a numeric question and click the up arrow after you are done.
- After polling has ended, final score is displayed in form of a chart.