Topics Map > Services > Teaching, Learning and Classrooms > Services for Faculty
Course Design & Development Series
See Upcoming Professional Development Opportunities calendar for dates and times.
Due to popular demand, we are offering the Course Design and Development Series once again. Join us for our virtual sessions. No registration is needed.
Course Design & Development Series: All sessions will be via Zoom.
- Session 1: Design
- This session we will walk through the course design process starting with backwards course design, aligning content with course learning outcomes in a flexible and modular format.
- Session 2: Activities & Assessment
- This session, explores formative, and summative assessments, activities, course materials, evidence-based practices, and other resources to help students, successfully, demonstrate their learning.
- Session 3: Universal Design for Learning: Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Accessibility
- This session discusses ways in which we can create an environment where all students can flourish.
- Session 4: Communication
- This final session, communication, focus on creating class community, instructor presence, instructor-to-student communication, and student-to-student communication