Topics Map > Services > Teaching, Learning and Classrooms > Learning Managment System
Blackboard for Students - Interact with Others in Your Courses
Blackboard has multiple ways to interact with others in a course.
Interaction with others is an essential part of learning. Students can interact with peers, groups, instructors, and teaching assistants in their courses using a variety of methods and tools. See the Related resources links for information about the available Blackboard options.
- Email - select recipient, create and send email
- Groups - find your groups, self-enroll in groups, use group tools, exchange files
- Journals - find journals, the journal topic page, create a journal entry, comment, edit, and view journal entries
- Messages - if available in your course, find course messages, send a message, message alerts, and notifications
- Blackboard Collaborate Ultra - a web conferencing application available in Blackboard
- Blogs - find blogs, the blog topic page, create a blog entry, comment, edit, and view blog
- Discussion Board Forums - open the discussion board, view posts, create replies, start a thread, edit, and delete posts
- NDSU VoiceThread - collaborate, present, and discuss