Topics Map > Services > Teaching, Learning and Classrooms > Learning Managment System
Blackboard for Students - Stay in the Loop
Update your profile to personalize, add additional information, and customize your notifications.
Blackboard allows students to: stay up-to-date with their courses, upload a picture, build a profile, and choose notifications. With notifications, students can choose how and when they receive the activity stream, email, SMS, and push notifications. These notifications can include grades posted, content added, and assignment reminders. These tools allow students to create a learning community.
- Institution Page - your go-to resource for your academic community
- Personal Settings - edit your info and settings, use of pronouns
- Notifications - choose how and when, they receive the activity stream, email, SMS, and push notifications
- Activity Stream - up-to-the-minute activity stream lets you jump directly into course actions
- Grades - view all course grades in one place
- Calendar - displays events and dates from multiple courses in one location