Topics Map > Services > Teaching, Learning and Classrooms > Learning Managment System
Blackboard Learn Original for Students and Staff
Blackboard Learn Original is a learning management system used as an online resource for instructors and the entire NDSU and North Dakota University System community. This page is for students and staff who are enrolled in face-to-face, and online courses. The resources included help to guide students in navigating, interacting, submitting work, and taking tests in their Blackboard Learn Original courses.
- Set up your Blackboard Learn Profile and Notifications to best meet your needs and keep you updated on course information.
- Log into Blackboard Learn and check to make sure all of your courses are listed and available for you to enter.
- Review the course syllabus and textbook requirements before or on the first day of class.
- If you have questions, ask your instructor, and/or check out the Blackboard Learn Orginal FAQs (below)
- check into your Blackboard Learn Original courses frequently to stay on top of things
- talk with your instructors with any questions
- organize your work and create timelines
Learn More/How To's
- Distribute course materials in a variety of formats and is available anytime a student logs into the system.
- Provide information on and access to activities, assessments, and interactions.
- Instructors communicate with students through the Blackboard Learn LMS by posting announcements, creating discussion forums, and providing timely feedback on progress.
- Students use the same communication tools to connect with their class peers and instructor.
- Using strategies and guidelines from Universal Design for Learning (UDL) and ensuring all of the course content is accessible creates a welcoming and inclusive classroom environment.