Topics Map > Teaching HyFlex
Topics Map > Services > Teaching, Learning and Classrooms > Learning Management System
Blackboard Tests - Correcting Errors
Questions and answers on what changes can be made to a Blackboard Test once some or all students have submitted their responses.
Can I add questions once a test is available and some or all students have submitted responses?
Once a test has been taken by students,
- add more questions
- change the number of questions in a question set
- change a random block in the test
You can correct,
- the wording in a test
- errors in assigning right and wrong answers
- delete a question which contained errors
If you change the wording of questions / answers, or change the order of questions in a test, existing student marks are not affected
- change answer choices
- change the possible points for a question
- delete a question
Blackboard will automatically ‘regrade’ all completed student attempts.
For more information on regrading go to Blackboard - Automated Regrading Tests
Blackboard - Edit Tests and Questions