Topics Map > Services > Teaching, Learning and Classrooms > Services for Students & Staff
Topics Map > Services > Teaching, Learning and Classrooms > Services for Faculty
Software and Application Training Catalog
The following list includes workshop sessions that are offered by the Learning and Applied Innovation Center (LAIC). You may request session from this list or contact us to discuss your specific training needs.
The LAIC’s software and application training offerings are designed to increase your productivity and explore creative possibilities. Below is a list of workshops that have been moved to short on-demand training videos.
- Creating a Poster in PowerPoint Part 1 (6:11)
- Creating a Poster in PowerPoint Part 2 (8:15)
- Creating an ePortfolio using Wix Part 1 (14:47)
- Creating an ePortfolio using Wix Part 2 (17:28)
- Creating an ePortfolio using Wix Part 3 (12:40)
- Google Workspace for Education (Docs, Drive, Forms, etc.)
- Podcasting in Audacity (14:35)
Recording and Posting Yuja assignment in Blackboard (3:56)
- Using the Virtual Lab (4:15)
- Taking a Yuja Proctored Exam (3:43)
- Downloading Free Software at NDSU (2:47)
Excel 1: Beginners Only: Learners will gain familiarity with the Excel environment and some of the basic tasks it can perform.
InDesign: Getting Started: Learners will have a basic understanding of the workspace, tools, and panels.
Illustrator: Getting Started: Learners will have a basic understanding of the workspace, tools, and panels
Introduction to Video Editing in Camtasia: Learners will perform basic screen capture recording and video editing in Camtasia.