Topics Map > Teaching HyFlex
Topics Map > Learning HyFlex
Topics Map > Services > Teaching, Learning and Classrooms > Web Conferencing
Topics Map > Services > Teaching, Learning and Classrooms > Video/Media Options
Zoom - Switch Between Accounts
When attending NDSU class sessions and meetings participants and hosts should be logged into their NDSU licensed Zoom account.
How to find out if I am logged in to my NDSU Zoom while in a Zoom Session
If you have multiple Zoom accounts (personal, second job, and NDSU) you may find yourself logged into the wrong account when joining a meeting. You can find out which account you are logged into during a meeting by following these steps:
- Find your Zoom Desktop Client while the Zoom meeting continues in the background.
- Click on your profile picture in the top right corner of the Zoom Desktop Client
- It will identify which account you are using
- Below is an example of what it looks like if logged into licensed NDSU Zoom
Switch account during a Zoom session
If you are not logged into your NDSU account, scroll down to switch accounts without leaving the meeting. Follow these steps to switch account:
- While still using your Zoom Desktop Client click on your profile picture in the top right corner
- Scroll down to Switch Account below Check for Updates
- Choose which account you would like to switch to and log in, if required.
- When switching to NDSU from another account, choose SSO to access the NDSU Zoom login portal