Topics Map > Services > Computing Equipment, Software and Support > Software
How to Uninstall Microsoft Office 2016 and Install Office 2019 on Windows 10
Below are instructions on how to uninstall Microsoft Office 2016 and Install Microsoft Office 2019 on NDSU IT managed machines.
- Search Add or remove programs on your computer and open it. This will open Apps & features.
- From the displayed list, select Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2016.
- Select Uninstall.
- A message will appear asking if you are sure you want to remove Office 2016, click Yes.
- Once it has finished uninstalling, restart your computer.
- After restarting, search Software Center on your computer and open it.
- Select Office 2019.
- Click Install.
- Once it has finished installing, restart your computer.
- After restarting, launch Word.
- Click switch account and sign into your @ndus.edu account.
- Your computer should now be set up with Office 2019.