Topics Map > Services > Systems and Infrastructure for IT Partners
Enterprise Networks designs, installs, and maintains all network and telecommunications infrastructure required to provide a reliable, stable, and flexible state-of-the-art network architecture.
To request campus network project and support services, submit an Enterprise Networks Service Request using this form.
Projects and services include:
- In-building network cabling changes
- Wireless network technology installation and integration
- Network technology consulting
- Design, installation, and maintenance of network cabling
- Campus surveillance video support
- Design and support of networked building automation systems
- Design and engineering of underground cable infrastructure including copper and fiber optical cable
- Development and provisioning of CATV systems and infrastructure