Topics Map > Services > Systems and Infrastructure for IT Partners
Enterprise Networks designs, installs, and maintains all network and telecommunications infrastructure required to provide a reliable, stable, and flexible state-of-the-art communications architecture.
Submit an Enterprise Networks Service Request using this form.
Projects and services include:
- Design and engineering of underground cable infrastructure including pipe, structure, copper and fiber optical cable.
- Design, installation, and maintenance of structured cabling systems.
- Enterprise network engineering and design
- DNS/DHCP services Wireless technologies design and development
- Infrastructure support for telecommunications systems (PBX)
- Security design and consultation
- Network technology consulting
- Video support (AV, surveillance)
- Design and support of building automation systems
- Development and provisioning of CATV systems and infrastructure
- Server operations management
- Wireless and wired network access information
- Domain Name Service
- Enterprise Networks Service Request Form