Third-party Learning Tool Integrations (LTI) that are not created by Blackboard, require approval and manual intervention to test and implement on the NDUS Blackboard Learn system. NDSU has implemented a process and deadlines to assist with meeting this goal.
Deadlines are to ensure new requests for Blackboard LTI's are acquired in time to install, configure and test basic functionality (on the NDUS test system).
Request Deadlines to NDSU:
Late requests will be processed and tested if schedules permit but are not guaranteed.
- For Fall Term: Submit by May 15
- For Spring Term: Submit by Sept. 15
- For Summer Term: Submit by Feb. 15
- Instructor first submits a Help Desk ticket online:
- LAIC will provide instructions in Additional comments on the ticket. The instructor will be asked to complete the form LAIC 3rd Party Integration (LTI) to Blackboard with a link to a Google form.
- LAIC will get the information from the Google form and start the integration and testing process.
- Instructor will be informed of progress through the ticket.