Topics Map > Services > Teaching, Learning and Classrooms > Assistive Technology
Blackboard Ally is integrated with all Blackboard courses. This page provides an overview of the Ally tool.
Blackboard Ally focuses on helping instructors make digital course content more accessible and supports diversity, equity, and inclusive learning following Universal Design for Learning's three principles of engagement, representation and action/expression in a way that equitably benefits all students, faculty, and staff.
- Blackboard Ally Basics
- Student FAQs for Blackboard Ally
- Which Alternative Format should I use?
- Instructor FAQs for Blackboard Ally
- Ally Accessibility Checklist FAQs
- Universal Design for Learning
- Basic Guidelines for Creating Accessible Documents
- Microsoft Word - Adding Headings to a Document
- Using the Accessibility Checker in Microsoft Office Applications
- Add Alternative Text to Images in Microsoft Office Documents
- Blackboard - Add Alternative Text to Images
- Blackboard - Add Headings in the Content Editor
- Improve Accessibility for Scanned PDFs
- Add Headers to Document Data Tables
- How to Correct Scanned PDFs
- Keep Documents and Presentations Accessible When Converting to PDF