Topics Map > Services > Teaching, Learning and Classrooms > Assistive Technology
Anthology Ally focuses on helping instructors make digital course content more accessible and supports diversity, equity, and inclusive learning following Universal Design for Learning's three principles of engagement, representation, and action/expression in a way that equitably benefits all students, faculty, and staff.
Academic accessibility is an important initiative for all educators. The use of accessible materials with Ally's help can give students the power to learn in a way that works for them. Students have the opportunity to create an experience for their needs and preferences to let them feel empowered.
Learn More/How To's
- Ally Quick Start for Instructors
- Ally Quick Start for Students
- 10 Tips for Accessible and Inclusive Learning -Anthology Ally tips for instructors
- Automatically checks course materials against WCAG 2.1 accessibility standards
- Provides students with accessible alternative formats such as audio and electronic braille
- Delivers guidance to instructors to improve the accessibility of their course content