Topics Map > Services > Communication and Collaboration Tools (Web, Video, Voice, Storage) > Video Conferencing
Topics Map > Services > Communication and Collaboration Tools (Web, Video, Voice, Storage) > Video Streaming
Topics Map > Services > Teaching, Learning, and Classrooms > Video Streaming
Zoom - Login Error
Below are instructions for users that receive the following error message: Contact your administrator to provide the logon tracking ID. Something went wrong while you tried signing in.
The error typically includes a reference number such as: WEB_35b7a7be11f97ea14a6cbc9964b266d3.
Cause: Having an existing personal Zoom account using your @ndsu.edu address.
Fix: Change the Sign-in address for the personal Zoom account to a non-NDSU address and sign the account out of all devices.
Follow the steps below to fix this issue:
- Log into the personal @ndsu.edu Zoom account at https://zoom.us/signin
- Make sure Profile is selected from the left menu
- Scroll down to the bottom and next to the Signed-in Devices option, click the Sign Me Out From All Devices link
- Change the personal account email address to a different non-NDSU email address
- Sign Out
- Log into your NDSU Zoom account at https://ndsu.zoom.us/
If you are still having issues, please contact the IT Help Desk.