Topics Map > Services > Teaching, Learning and Classrooms > Exam Management
How to resolve video quiz scoring issues?
If a YuJa video quiz was added to the course content as a link using the YuJa Media Chooser, but student scores do not appear in the Blackboard Learn Original Grade Center, Grade Book synchronization options allow instructors to move the quiz scores from the YuJa Grade Book to the Grade Center for inclusion in course grades. You only need to follow these steps if student video quiz scores don’t automatically appear in the Blackboard Learn Original Grade Center as they should. If the video quiz was added as an embedded thumbnail using the YuJa Media Chooser, no scores are recorded in the Blackboard Learn Original Grade Center and synchronization will not add them there!
Step One: Open the YuJa Gradebook
- Open any Blackboard Learn Original course where you are an instructor
- Click Tools | YuJa - NDSU | click the Main Menu grid icon in the top-right corner | click Usage & Analytics
- Mouse over the blue vertical bar on the left side of the page to expand it | click Grade Book
Step Two: Synchronize the Scores
- Select the Blackboard Learn Original course from the "Select a group" drop-down list | select the YuJa video quiz from the "Select a quiz" drop-down list | and click Get Result
- Select the GradeBook tab
- Check the box for a selected student > click Sync Gradebook
- Select On-Demand LMS Student Gradebook Sync to add scores for selected students to the Blackboard Learn Original Grade Center
- Select On-Demand LMS Quiz Gradebook Sync to add scores for ALL student attempts.
Note: If the student's video quiz responses were not recorded in the YuJa Grade Book, the sync options will not add scores to the Blackboard Learn Original Grade Center.