Topics Map > Services > Teaching, Learning and Classrooms > Exam Management
Enabling YuJa Exam Proctoring
Note: If you are a “New User”, use the link below for YuJa download and install. Do not update your YuJa Proctoring as the YuJa Desktop Recorder downloaded directly from YuJa no longer supports proctoring. The download that supports proctoring is available at YuJa Proctoring Desktop Application.
- Open any Blackboard Learn Original course where you are an instructor
- Select Tools | YuJa - NDSU to open the YuJa Media Library page
- Click the Main Menu grid icon in the top-right corner | click Courses & Groups
- Select the Blackboard Learn Original course in the Available Groups list -- OR -- type part of the course id or course name in the Code/ Name/ Section filter box in the top-left corner and click on the course to select it
- Click Edit | select Enable proctoring: Yes
- If more than one instructor exists in this course, select the instructor who will review the proctored videos from the "Send proctor sessions to:" drop-down list - the student proctored exam videos will appear in only ONE instructor's YuJa account
- Repeat these steps for each course where you wish to enable YuJa exam proctoring.