Topics Map > Services > Teaching, Learning and Classrooms > Web Conferencing
Topics Map > Services > Teaching, Learning and Classrooms > Video/Media Options
Zoom - Allowing Participants to Screen Share During Zoom Meetings
There are a couple of options available allowing participants to share their screens during a Zoom meeting.
Option 1: During Live Meeting
Assign sharing permission to participants during a live meeting.
- Start meeting
- Once all participants are in the meetings
- At the bottom of the screen click on the arrow next to Share Screen and select Advanced Sharing Options …
- Under Who can share?, select All Participants.
Option 2: Prior to Meeting
Adjust default setting prior to the meeting allowing all participants to share screens.
- Log into the NDSU.Zoom.us portal
- Click on Settings
- Scroll down to In Meeting (Basic)
- Find the Screen sharing section and select allow All Participants to share screens
- When students need for sharing permission have ended, change the setting back to Host Only.
Option 3. Security Options in Meeting
- Click on the Security button on the bottom screen toolbar
- Select the option to Allow Participants to: Share Screen