Topics Map > Teaching HyFlex
Topics Map > Working Remote
Topics Map > Services > Communication and Collaboration Tools (Web, Video, Voice, Storage) > Video Conferencing
Topics Map > Services > Teaching, Learning, and Classrooms > Video Streaming
Topics Map > Services > Teaching, Learning, and Classrooms > Synchronous Online Instruction
Zoom - Screen Sharing Options for Zoom Meetings
There are two options to allow participants of a Zoom meeting to share their screens.
Option 1: Live Meeting
Assign sharing permission to participants during a live meeting.
- Start meeting
- Once all participants are in the meetings
- At the bottom of the screen click on the arrow next to Share Screen and select Advanced Sharing Options …
- Under Who can share?, select All Participants.
Option 2: Prior to Meeting
Adjust default setting prior to the meeting allowing all participants to share screens.
- Log into the NDSU.Zoom.us portal
- Click on Settings
- Scroll down to In Meeting (Basic)
- Find the Screen sharing section and select allow All Participants to share screens
- When students need for sharing permission have ended, change the setting back to Host Only.