Topics Map > Services > Teaching, Learning and Classrooms > Polling
Topics Map > Services > Teaching, Learning and Classrooms > Web Conferencing
Topics Map > Services > Teaching, Learning and Classrooms > Video/Media Options
Zoom - Attendance Report for Meeting Hosts
Below will show you how to get an attendance report for Zoom meetings in which you are a host.
Attendance Reports for completed sessions can be viewed and downloaded inside a Blackboard course and/or through the Zoom web portal. The following steps list how to view meeting participants in Blackboard.
Steps for Hosts to View/Download Zoom Attendance Report in Blackboard
- Go to the Zoom link in your course menu, or Content area link is posted or through Tools > Zoom - NDSU.
- Click on the Previous Meetings tab to view the listing of all completed meetings.
- Find the meeting and click on the Report link.
- The screen will show all attendees of the meeting including join and leave time.
- This Report can, also, be exported as a CSV file
- If Polling was used, the poll report is also included by clicking on the Poll Report tab
Steps to View/Download Attendance Report logging into the NDSU Zoom Web Portal
- Sign in to your Zoom account through the NDSU Zoom Webpage Portal â€“ NDSU.Zoom.us
- Sign in with your NDSU authentication
- Select Reports from the navigation menu on the left.
- Click Usage.
- Click the blue, hyperlinked number under the Participants column.
- Now you will see your meetingâ€™s attendance report. If you wish, you can press the Blue Export button to save this information as a CSV file to review in Excel.