Topics Map > Services > Teaching, Learning and Classrooms > Assistive Technology
pointsolutions, part of Echo360 (Known as Turning Point) - Schedule a Polling Session
Here is how to schedule a polling session in pointsolutions Web.
- Login to your pointsolutions Account.
- Under “Active Courses” tab, click Select for the course you want to run a schedule a polling session for.
- Click Manage on the contest list you want to use.
- Click .
- Change the Session Name if you want to.
- Set the Start Date/Time.
- Set the End Date/Time.
- Enable the toggle switch to require participants are enrolled in the course.
- Enable the toggle switch to require participants to sign in to their pointsolutions account to participate in the polling session.
Note: If you do not enable it, anyone can participant it without purchasing pointsolutions subscription.
- You also can choose what information from the participant you want. You can set the participant’s first name, last name, and/or email address to be required before they start answering the polling questions.
Note: This will not need to be enabled as information from the student are pulled from their link to the LMS this is true for the students that are enrolled in your course and have their account set up correctly.
- Click Schedule.
- Click the three dots to Edit if you want to make any changes to the scheduled polling session.
- To end the session early, select End Session.
- To share this scheduled polling in Blackboard or Email, select Share. This will allow you to send the session manually.
Note: Students that are enrolled in your course will automatically get notified when you schedule a session, this is only needed if you want to share the session with anyone outside of that class.
- To view the Results of the session.