Topics Map > Services > Computing Equipment, Software and Support > Software
Topics Map > Services > Teaching, Learning and Classrooms > Instrumented Classrooms
Classroom and Lab Software Installation Request
Departmental/class software must be requested annually. Software requested for fall semester will remain for spring and summer semesters. Spring requests will remain for the summer terms. (There is no need to request software for a previous term.) All software is refreshed annually for fall which requires all software to be requested for the fall semester.
Software installations or renewals need to be submitted by the following dates:
- For installation prior to Fall Semester, send in your software and license information by May 1.
- For installation prior to Spring Semester, send in your software and license information by Oct. 1.
- For installation prior to Summer Semester, send in your software and license information by Feb. 1.
Software Installation Procedure
- Only the software contact in a department may request software. To find your department's software contact, go to Software - Contacts .
- Each individual software requested must be submitted in a separate request form. (Do not list multiple software in one request.)
- Fill out the Lab Software Request Form.
- Deliver the software and a hard or soft copy of the license agreement (EULA) to Software Licensing in QBB 206A. The license agreement information must contain the total number of licenses purchased. Software documentation for our consultants would be appreciated.
- The software will be returned once it is installed. You will also have the opportunity to test your software after it has been deployed.
Keyserver & other metering programs
Common good services
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Blackboard Collaborate
- ConnectND (Campus Connection, Financials, HRMS)
- Google Chrome
- Google File Stream
- Microsoft Office 2019
- Microsoft Teams
- Respondus Lockdown
- Turning Point Clickers