Topics Map > Services > Communication and Collaboration Tools (Web, Video, Voice, Storage) > Voice
IT provides centralized telephone services for NDSU employees and departments.
NDSU has one of the largest voice systems in the state of North Dakota. It has a robust set of business features and is built on an enterprise survivable framework with duplicated local, long distance, and toll free carrier facilities. It is a life safety system with industry-recognized emergency features including crisis alerting for outgoing 911 calls, emergency/elevator telephones, panic alarm buttons, and call record accounting.
- Telephone Administrators will request services with the requisition form. To find your telephone admin, go to Telephone - Administrator Resources and Admin List.
- Requisition Form (For telephone administrators only)
Learn More/How To's
- Telephone - Supported Models and User Guides
- Telephone - 5 Digit Dialing
- Telephone Calling Instructions
A: No, it must be requested through your telephone administrator.
A: A seven digit number provided to each person in order to make long distance calls.