Topics Map > Services > Teaching, Learning and Classrooms > Services for Faculty
Topics Map > Services > Teaching, Learning and Classrooms > Learning Managment System
Blackboard Manager - Activating and/or Copying a Single Course
Instructions for activating and/or copying a single Blackboard course.
- Login to Blackboard.
- Click the Institution Page link on the left. In the Blackboard Support module on the right, click the Bb Manager (Instructors only) - activate, copy, & merge courses link.
- Click the Blackboard Manager Login link.
- Log into CAS using the same credentials you use to log into an NDSU computer.
- At the Course Wizard page, select the correct term, click Single Course and Next.
- Select Single Course if you are teaching only 1 section of a course or if you want to keep different sections of the same course in separate Blackboard course shells.
When the “Course Wizard: Copy” page appears:
To Copy Previous Course Content
- Click on the name of the previous course to be copied.
- Note: the “Course Id” displays the term and class number of the course, make sure it is from a previous semester. This information assists in choosing the correct course to copy.
- Note: The Course should be the current semester course and the Copy Source should be your previous course number.
Activating & Copying a Single Course with Blackboard Manager (video - 1:55)