Topics Map > Services > Teaching, Learning and Classrooms > Video/Media Options
How to capture internal audio for windows users?
Below are instructions to capture internal audio in YuJa Videos for windows users.
To capture audio while playing YouTube videos, PowerPoint slides with audio, etc. while recording a YuJa video, Windows users must take an additional step before starting to record:
- Open YuJa > Create Recording
- Select “Audio” from the configuration menu on the left
- Slide the button to the right to turn Mic Source – 2 ON
- Select Internal Audio from the Mic Source – 2 drop-down list, if necessary
- Change other settings as needed > Start