Topics Map > Services > Teaching, Learning and Classrooms > Web Conferencing
Blackboard Collaborate - Reporting an Issue During Live Session
When reporting an issue with a Blackboard Collaborate Ultra during a live session, it is important to gather the following:
While still in the live Blackboard Collaborate Ultra session gather the information below to report:
- In the top left corner, click the 3 lines to open, and click “Report an issue”.
- Under “Auto Generated Report”, using your mouse cursor, scroll over the text to copy it.
- Ignore the red symbol as you scroll.
- At the end, right click and select Copy.
- Paste copy into email. Send the email to NDSU Help Desk.