Topics Map > Services > Communication and Collaboration Tools (Web, Video, Voice, Storage) > Video Conferencing
Topics Map > Services > Teaching, Learning and Classrooms > Synchronous Online Instruction
Blackboard Collaborate Ultra
Blackboard Collaborate Ultra is a web conferencing application. With screen sharing, breakout groups, virtual whiteboard, chats and polling it's a convenient solution for online classes or meetings at a distance.
Blackboard Collaborate Ultra is a videoconference software accessible to all NDSU faculty through Blackboard. After selecting your course, go into the "Tools" section and click on the Blackboard Collaborate Ultra icon. This will start a videoconference connection accessible to all students in your class. In the connection, all participants can share video, audio and their computer screen with each other. The software furthermore allows for breakout groups, shared whiteboard annotation and recording.
- Blackboard Collaborate - Instructor Quick Guide
- Blackboard Collaborate - Ticket Information Needed
- Blackboard Collaborate Virtual Tour - Video
- Blackboard's Help Site
- Get Started with Blackboard Collaborate Ultra
- How to Add Blackboard Collaborate Ultra to a Course
- How to get Student Attendance Reports
- How to use Blackboard Collaborate in your course site