Topics Map > Services > Teaching, Learning and Classrooms > Web Conferencing
Topics Map > Services > Teaching, Learning and Classrooms > Video/Media Options
Zoom - Webinar Scheduling
Zoom Video Webinars allow you to easily conduct large online events with video, audio and screen sharing for up to 100 video participants and 10,000 attendees.
The features in Webinar are tailored for managing large audiences with branding, registration, host controls, polls, question & answer, raise hand, chat, recording and reporting.
Those wishing to reserve a date and time for a NDSU Zoom Webinar should contact Wendy McCrory (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Daniel Erichsen (email@example.com). Please be ready to provide the following information:
- Date and time of the webinar
- Dates and times of any testing days you want scheduled
- Names and email addresses of the NDSU users who should be assigned host status in the webinar (only assigned hosts will be able to start the webinar)
- Names and email addresses of any panelists you want included in the reservation – they will receive an automatic email from Zoom with the needed connection information
- Which webinar options are desired