Topics Map > Services > Teaching, Learning and Classrooms > Lockdown Browser
Respondus LockDown Browser
Respondus LockDown Browser is a secure browser that locks down the testing environment within the NDUS Blackboard Learn.
Respondus LockDown Browser is a secure browser for taking tests in Blackboard. It prevents you from printing, copying, going to another URL, or accessing other applications during a test. If a Blackboard test requires that Respondus LockDown Browser be used, you will not be able to take the test with a standard web browser. Respondus LockDown Browser should only be used for taking Blackboard tests. It should not be used in other areas of Blackboard.
- LockDown Browser - Respondus Student Troubleshooting
- LockDown Browser - Update the Software
- LockDown Browser - Respondus Instructor Quick Start Guide
- [Link for document 101812 is unavailable at this time.]
- LockDown Browser - Respondus Student Quick Start Guide