Topics Map > Services > Teaching, Learning and Classrooms > Exam Management
Respondus LockDown Browser
The Respondus LockDown Browser prevents printing, copying, pasting, and access to other applications or Web sites, most browser menu and toolbar options are removed, and right-click options are disabled during an exam. Respondus LockDown Browser is installed on all computers in the IT-supported computer labs: Computer Lab Details.
- Use Respondus LockDown Browser to lock down the test environment in Blackboard Learn Original courses.
- This prevents other tabs and browsers from being opened.
- Make sure to download the software prior to taking the test.
Learn More/How To's
- Respondus LockDown Browser Overview
- Introduction to Respondus LockDown Browser for Students (2:24)
- Introduction to LockDown Browser for Blackboard Learn Original (3:15)
- Respondus LockDown Browser helps to protect exam integrity during online Blackboard Learn Original exams.