Topics Map > Services > Computing Equipment, Software and Support > Software
SAS - Installation Instructions
Below are instructions for the installation of SAS.
Before You Start
- Make sure you have uninstalled all existing SAS components from your computer.
- To uninstall SAS components, In Windows 10 and 11, open Control Panel and locate "Programs and Features", select SAS from the list and uninstall.
- You must also delete the folder named "SASHome" located inside C:\Program Files on your computer. NOTE: If you fail to do this step the program will NOT install correctly and you will have to start over.
- Log in at the Software Downloads page to download SAS.
- See instructions located on the page.