Topics Map > Services > Computing Equipment, Software and Support > Software
Mathematica is an integrated technical computing system, combining interactive calculation (both numeric and symbolic), visualization tools, and a complete programming environment.
To order this product for installation on NDSU-owned and student, faculty and staff personal computers, follow the instructions below.
NDSU-owned computers: Contact your departmental Software - Contacts to place an order.
Faculty and staff personal computers: Complete and submit the Mathematica order form to request a home-use license from Wolfram.
Student personal computers:
- Go to https://www.wolfram.com/siteinfo/
- Type in your North Dakota State University email address and click Continue
- Click the link to download Mathematica for your operating system
- When prompted to activate through your organization (SSO), sign in with your North Dakota State University login (for details, see instructions: https://support.wolfram.com/54713)
- (Note: The first time that you sign in using your school login, you will be prompted to link it to your Wolfram ID)