Topics Map > Services > Computing Equipment, Software and Support > Software
Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus
Free Microsoft Office 365 accounts for NDSU students and employees.
Office 365 ProPlus, a full version of Microsoft Office, is offered through NDUS's Office 365 email and calendar system, provided in partnership with Microsoft. The software has the same features and functions as other versions of Office and can be used offline; however, users must connect to the Internet once every 30 days to verify they are still eligible for the program.
Obtain the Software
- Go to the Microsoft Office 365 login page (right click to open in a new tab or window)
- Log in using your NDSU email username (typically Firstname.Lastname@ndus.edu) and N.D. University System password
- Click on Install Office in the upper right corner
- Follow the prompts to install the software
- Lync (Skype for Business)